Thin Blue Line Serinium® Jewelry Wedding Rings
The Thin Blue Line is a symbol used by law enforcement, originating in the United Kingdom but now prevalent in the United States and Canada to commemorate fallen law enforcement officers and to symbolize the relationship of law enforcement in the community as the protectors of fellow civilians from criminal elements.
Traditionally, the ‘thin blue line’ symbol is made up of two black lines with a ‘thin blue line’ in the center. Each stripe on the emblem represents certain respective figures: the blue center line represents law enforcement, the top black stripe represents the public whilst the bottom represents the criminals. The idea behind the graphic is that law enforcement (the blue line) is what stands between the violence and victimization by criminals of the would-be victims of crime.
Serinium® wedding ring characteristics:
- Serinium® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.