Viking Pattern Rings
This traditional Norse pattern, engraved in gleaming Serinium® recalls the golden age of Viking exploration when bold warriors set forth to the New World in wooden boats. The Viking rune has more than one meaning, which symbolizes power, protection and good luck for the wearer. Norse symbols have special meaning and value to all people who want to get protection from evil eye and forces, to attract luck and to be healed.
Not only does the Viking Serinium® wedding band present hard core warrior symbol, but it also represents your undying love for your spouse. Wedding band designs express your deep love and commitment for one another. Now we give you the opportunity to show the culture and history of the Viking ancestors.
Serinium® ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037