Choosing between Rose Gold and Copper for its distinctive characteristics is a wonderful option for those who enjoy both traditional and modern looks. The Rose Gold is a mix of yellow gold and copper which creates a warm glow that is flattering to all skin tones. The higher content of copper creates a deeper shade of red or pink that is sure to be treasured forever. Royal Copper offers more of an earthy tone, but also gives a soothing comforting effect, certain to stand out in a crowd. Our wide array of Royal Copper or Rose Gold inlayed in our Serinium® bands are sure to impress, with many options available to suit each and every style and taste.
Not only has Copper gained popularity but the same holds true for Rose Gold. They both have distinctive hues making them stand out from white and yellow gold. Rose Gold has once again been gaining popularity, becoming one of the most desirable metal options that it is being offered on many items other than jewelry. These two metal shades colors are becoming popular in accessories such as phone covers, sunglasses, and purses just to name a few. Many designers are adding these colors to customize their fashion line.
See for yourself the distinctive look when you mix Serinium® and Rose Gold or Royal Copper.
Serinium® is a patented high tech alloy of cobalt and a number of other elements, whose unique formula and proprietary manufacturing process make it harder, stronger and safer than other jewelry metals. Serinium® is the safest of the precious contemporary jewelry metals, and can be quickly and safely removed in an emergency with commonly available tools, such as a standard ring cracker or even a pair of vice-grip pliers.
- Serinium® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant silver-white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability.
- Serinium®® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037